Monday, February 4, 2013

Birchbox vs Ipsy Bag

So I may be a little behind the curb, (whats new?!), but I've heard a lot about these boxes you can send away for once a month and you get a handful of sample size (or bigger) beauty products... how awesome!!!
 
 
I always want to try new beauty products, but do not always want to spend for a full size product before I have tried it... Receiving Ipsy beauty bags or Birch Boxes are a great way to sample products before buying them full size. It gives you a chance to try products that you may not know about or have wondered about, but did not want to buy without trying. You can get lots of products for only $10 a month. I am on the waiting list for both, I cannot wait to compare!
 
 
 Birchbox
 
 
vs
 
 
 Ipsy Bag
 
 
Have you tried one or both? Which one do you prefer?
 
 
Cheerio! ~*Tam*~

No comments:

Post a Comment