Thursday, February 28, 2013

Summer is on the horizon... time to get in shape!

I am sooo excited that tomorrow is March! That means we're one month closer to warmer weather and 'gulp... SUMMER! We all know what that means... bikinis, shorts, and tank tops! That also means its time to kick my butt into high gear and get rid of my "winter padding."
 
 
What am I going to do you ask?
 
 
Nahhh...
 
I am going to get off my tush and start working at it. It won't be easy... but it MUST be done!
 
My plan....
Lots and lots of cardio... classes, spinning, running, insanity etc...
AND
eating better... smaller portions, healthier meals and no eating after 8pm!
 
 
do it
 
 
So ~Bye Bye~ bagels, grilled cheeses, and ice cream.... maybe even Mary-Lous Coffee... its time to get serious and start lookin' good for the Summer months!
 
I'm exited to see my results...
 
 
What do you do to get in shape?
 
get in shape
 
 
 
Ciao! -Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment